Location: 1088 Gorham Street Lowell,MA 01852
Hours: Monday through Friday : 7 Am to 7 Pm
Saturday and Sunday : Closed
Phone: (978) 710 - 5808
Fax: (978) 710 - 5547
We offer the best care for your dog while you are out and about. We have nine fully enclosed, indoor runs and an outdoor area for your dog to enjoy. They will be paired with like size and like tempered dogs to ensure safety, enjoyment, and the well being of every animal.
What dog enjoys being inside all day?
At Crazy Canines, we have a fully fenced in backyard with plenty of obstacles and toys for your dog to enjoy. Dogs are brought outside to play, socialize, and enjoy the fresh air as often and however long they like (weather permitting).
What you need to know before your first visit
- We require that all dogs be up to date on vaccines to attend daycare. Vaccines include Rabies, Distemper and Bordetella. A clean fecal test is required as well; 1 month before their first day then every 6 months.
- Meet N' Greet.
- This is where you and your dog come in to tour the facility, meet the staff, complete an application (feel free to print and fill out prior to visit), and we will have your dog meet current daycare dogs for a temperament check.
Once completed, your pup is ready for their FREE first day!
- A day of Daycare:
- You can drop your pups off any time after 7AM and must pick them back up by 7 PM.
- As soon as your pooch enters the Asylum, we will bring them outside to go potty. They will play with liked sized and tempered friends, both inside and out (time outside is weather dependent). Dogs are always attended to by a pet care professional.
- Exercise and socialization are very important, but it is also just as important that they get some rest too. Dogs can take as many breaks throughout the day as they want or need.
- We do not charge for administering medication or feeding your pups their grub. Just bring the medications or food in a labeled container (Name, instructions, etc) and we will take care of the rest.
- As always, there will be plenty of fresh water, lovins and maybe a cookie or two.
$31 per day for one dog / $52 for two dogs
$21 per half day for one dog / $34 for two dogs*
$280 Ten full days for one dog / $460 for two dogs
$390 Fifteen full days for one dog / $665 for two dogs
$460 Twenty full days for one dog / $820 for two dogs
$190 Ten half days for one dog / $300 for two dogs*
*Half days are 6 hours of daycare or under.
- You can add training to your dogs day for $15 per visit. We teach only reward based methods.
- We offer a great referral program
- Military Discount.